I’m available for small and medium-sized consulting projects for organizations seeking help with:
- Writing a code of conduct
- Code of conduct implementation, training, and enforcement
- Creating safer, more welcoming, and more inclusive spaces.
I have been active in conference and community safety since 2012. I’ve written multiple codes of conduct and served on several code of conduct committees for organizations including science fiction conventions, online communities, church youth groups, and government agencies. I know what works and what doesn’t, and I can help you avoid common pitfalls and explain the theory behind best practices.
A few publicly-available code of conduct projects I’ve written or contributed to:
- 2018: Editing – How To Respond To Code of Conduct Reports by Valerie Aurora and Mary Gardiner
- 2018: Lead Writer – The 18F Code of Conduct
- 2017: Writer – A Sample Slack Code of Conduct
- 2014: Lead Writer – The Geek Feminism Code of Conduct and Community Anti-Harassment Policy
Interested in working with me? Please contact me via the form below.
Please note: While good-faith correspondence about potential projects will be kept confidential, messages received via this form are pre-screened by my assistant. Harassing messages will be archived before I ever see them, and may be publicly mocked at his discretion.